About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, July 18, 2011

STUFF I FIND FUNNY....HONEST

The running of the bulls....
I find this one of the stupidest things that stupid people can think of doing. However...


Recently I found out that the survivors of the event then get outrageously drunk and now...NOW....it all makes sense....


But never in my wildest dreams did I think this would happen....
"How about no," said Mr. Toro.


Expecting the unexpected makes the unexpected expected.





Love may be the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer sex raises some pretty interesting questions.




Define 'intact'....


"Having reached the age where my dick doesn't work anymore has taken a whole bunch of weight off me since my wife liked to do it on top."





Dear iPhone,
Please stop spellchecking my rude words into nice ones.
You piece of shut.




This is probably fake, but I don't care...


Happiness isn't enough...I demand euphoria.




Saint Vladimir?


TRUE: I heard this reply to a question the other day:
"I ain't no fucking Freud."





People who speak in metaphors should shampoo my crotch.





I did nothing today.
That's my favorite activity.




My old friend juxtaposition always makes things funnier...


Two burqa clad women fighting in the ocean...
something you don't see everyday....




When I meet a foreign person I always mimic their accents without even meaning to....which can be embarrassing. 




Speaking of...


This man's eyes is hot on the internet nowadays...


Know who it is?


One more hint....


Thank god I'm an atheiest.




These may or may not be photoshopped....


These guys would get my donation...




Can you guess what this man was arrested for?



Fun with wheels....







TOONS OF THE DAY....


One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....
Here's lookin' at ya, kid.



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive