About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, July 18, 2011

IT'S NEWS TO ME




Here's a young Pastafarian on his way to a worship service.



Think of the odds of being born an albino. Now think of the odds of being born with two heads. Now do the math.
 Dear Gentle Readers,
You can't find shit like that anywhere else on the internet.
Mail check.

Speaking of spending money on outrageous shit....


I mean seriously, wouldn't you love to have attended this party?

And now on a very serious note....

They are having a bike race in France....

Nelson Mandela is 93 years old this week...

And my last word on the USA World Cup team.
Thank you.

If we had to lose, I'm glad it was at the hands of these people....





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive