About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

STUFF I FOUND INTERESTING


It's made of plankton....well, dang...


In the Old Testament we are told that David bought his wife with a dowry of 200 Philistine foreskins.


And now this. As you may know by now, I thought circumcision was just plain silly, but then I read this.





I love my wife with all my internal organs.


I like these sort of places and wish people would stop covering them up.


Being someone who knows everything, I am often asked questions on many subjects. Today I was asked, How often do married people have sex? To which I asked, Have what?




Would this work?


Jeeeeez....


If the length of a man's penis is relative to his shoe size...that makes the idea of getting raped by a clown much, much more terrifying.





I wonder why these things like bikes so much...


Men approve of premarital sex until daughters are born.




I've seen this before. My guess is daddy bought the car as a graduation present, then in college you find yourself in need of weed money...


As an artist who has a whole bunch of copyrighted work, I'm of mixed emotion about this issue.
I once opened a Newsweek Magazine and found a picture of one of my murals. It was used in an unrelated article and it really pissed me off that I wasn't asked if they could use it. I wrote them a letter and got a very polite letter that more or less told me to go fuck myself.


I think that if bullets costs $5,000 each, then there wouldn't be any more innocent bystanders.



Something you don't see every day...
 Speaking of...


"Your face is just fine, but you'll have to put a bag over that personality."




Hows about no....again...


Why is there a "D" in fridge, but not in refrigerator?



Wouldn't you just love to meet this pompous prick in a dark alley?

This is the new mine detector...


Guys, if at first you don't succeed, just do it the way your wife told you to do it in the first place.





This has bad ending written all over it...

"We're going to need a bigger boat."
Jesus fucking Christ look at the size of that bastard!!!
And no...no way....no how......not never...


Don't you wish your husband was grammatically correct like me?



Yes, that's shit, and no I don't know why...but then it is Japan...

This I found very interesting...


TOONS OF THE DAY....


One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....
There is a joke in here somewhere....

And you thought texting was distracting...

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive