About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, August 1, 2011

NEWS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU


People not like us....



ATTENTION ALL YOU CANADIAN VIEWERS:
We are coming to Canada next summer. I plan to install some small art tags daily. This time I plan to include the latitude/longitude in case you want to look for one. 

Murdoch's newspaper hacked the medical records of the PM and found out his son had a dreaded disease. The family thought this information was just between them and the doctor. So what did the newspaper do with the information? Well, print it, of course. 



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive