About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

FUN WITH LANGUAGES


Well, this explains a lot!!!



I wish I was an octopus. Then I would go to Washington and put eight feet up eight asses.



Except in bathrooms....never in bathrooms. 


Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
I suck at poetry.
Show me your tits.





I scream.
You scream.
The police come.
It's awkward.





Every time I have to do laundry, I think that the whole nudist things ain't that fucking crazy.






Marriage is sort of like banks....They both carry penalties for early withdrawal and depositing in another account.





I just wonder how much a thing like that goes for on the open market...

She's obviously never seen my crotch...


Before speaking, please make sure your tongue is connected to your brain.




Fuck English...



You are just as sane as I am.......you might want to think about that a minute.






I heard that Santa Claus won Rudolph in a bar bet.





Suffering exists to make beer taste better.





You can never change a man's mind by argument...only by beer.










What the fuck did you do on your summer vacation?!?!



Whoever said it was useless to throw money at a problem, never tried throwing money at me.






Kids, always remember, having fun isn't hard when you've got a fake ID.


???????



I should have thought of this....





Good luck with that, Sparky.....


Well, shit....I'm 0 for 3.....

TOONS TO AMUSE...




One of my very own...

TOPLESS WOMEN WHO DON'T LOOK LIKE SLUTS...EXCEPT FOR THOSE TWO ON THE SIDEWALK....






No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive