About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, October 24, 2011

My latest cause celebre...


This is an excellent question for you to ask yourself...

Now ask yourself whose side these guys are on...

Some countries throw paint...seems to piss 'em off, too...

And now, as you know, it's gone all over the globe.

People are just feed up. I don't want anything free...except putting the "Free" back in "Free Enterprise". I'm not sure the rich can buy the politicians to protect them, then call it "Free Enterprise".






And, gentle readers, there are no innocents in this drama...

I predict that if things in this country don't get better soon Americans might start using the Greek model....

So, what do I do about it? Make fun of it of course...





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive