About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

My wife is taking a Police Citizens Academy class whereby people, mostly concerned citizens, have a two hour class each week for 8 weeks at Police Headquarters to teach them about the inner workings of the police department.
Well, my wife, as expected, was not your usual attendee.
On the first night she asked if she, upon completion of the class, would be able to make citizen's arrests and it was explained that under no circumstances would such a thing happen.
Funny as shit stuff happened almost every week, then there was tonight. The last meeting is next week and it was announced that there was to be a "Pot Luck" supper and that, of course, everyone should bring something. My wife raised her hand and said, "Don't we get to vote on this or something? Most of us are shop owners and we come here right after we close." The chief of police said, "No, that's the way we always do it." Then my wife said, "Okay, then, I'll bring the pot, but somebody else has to bring the paper or bong."
That gentle readers is why I love that woman so. It makes me feel young just trying to keep up with her wit.



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive