About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, October 21, 2011

PEOPLE....BECAUSE I LIKE PEOPLE


FIRST LET'S DO FAMOUS PEOPLE....

This young woman is his daughter....yeah....wow....







Drinking done right...
 Drinking done wrong....

Woman shooting done right...
 Woman shooting done wrong...(for Lara).....

Modeling done right...
 Modeling done wrong...

Doing bad, but it's right...
 Doing good, but it's wrong...

Enjoying the ocean done right...
 Enjoying the ocean done wrong...

Exercising done right...
 Exercising done wrong...

Alternative locomotion done right...
 Alternative locomotion done wrong...

Childhood done right....
 Childhood done wrong....
 These children shucked oysters for eight hours a day....

Social commentary done right...
 Social commentary done wrong....

Modeling done right....
 Modeling done wrong...

Just hanging out done right...
 Just hanging out done wrong...

Doing things that you should never ever do with a camera nearby...



And then there's this...

TOONS THAT MAY TAKE A SECOND OR TWO...









Two of my very related own...


NIPPLES....BECAUSE I LIKE NIPPLES....

Fuck bras....




I have a rare Saturday post coming out tomorrow.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive