About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Things you may already know...





 Interestingly, Senor Fox, the past president of Mexico, stated that the only way to save his country from the murders that are epidemic proportions is to legalize drugs in America.

One man = 1000 convicted murderers....?????

Why in the world would one man, unregulated, be allowed to own a Bengal fucking tiger?

The brother of one of the Lockerbie victims said, "I wish they could have killed him twice."




I read this real headline today:
5 STABBED AT JAIL-RELEASE WELCOME HOME PARTY



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive