About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

CAPTIONS...CAUSE I LIKE CAPTIONS

This is a comment I received recently. Now I kind of feel bad about fuckin' with the guy on another post.
I support protection of dangerous critters... one of the primary reasons being we inflict enough wanton suffering that some of us should ensure said critters have a crack at evening the score...

Clearly we need to reverse-engineer chickens into velociraptors just for this purpose. That'd work nicely.




I think some of these may be reposts...but, hey, I give it my best....



I want to hang a map of the world in my office. Then I'm going to put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm going to have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won't fall down.



"Aren't we all, Sparky. Aren't we all."



Is the last straw the same one that broke the camel's back?







Confidence is the feeling you sometimes have before you fully understand the situation.





All the candy corn ever produced was made in 1912.





At this stage of my life things have finally started clicking....my elbow, knees and back.






An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, "So far, so good."






I've turned my life around. I used to be depressed and miserable, and now I'm miserable and depressed.








I hate to travel. I think it's because my dad used to beat me with a globe.






Has anyone else noticed how much Daniel Radcliffe looks like Harry Potter?













TOONS TO AMUSE....




One of my funnier One of my very own...

NAKED WOMEN DOING SOME CRAZY ASS SHIT WHILE LOOKING LIKE SLUTS, BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....




What the fuck is this woman doing with that other hand?!?!

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive