About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FOOD AND DRINK


Yeah, I like coffee....


When something exciting happens, I randomly start slapping the person next to me.





???????


Whenever little kids stare at me, I stare back into their soul until they look away.




I weep for the future........


Is it just me or is it awkward when your dog just sits there looking at you naked?




This woman is my hero....


Also know as a pot....

And before you go getting all high and mighty on me...


"Etc" is a word used to make others think you know more than you actually do.





I hate it when a woman wears a T-shirt and I'm thinking: Stop moving, I'm trying to read your shirt!





What a funny, funny lady....

Two word games....
 [ PIZZA ON THE HOUSE ]

 [ PUTIN ON THE RITZ ]


Turns out, when you think the world is ending, you don't aim so carefully in the port-a-potties.





Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I have a gun.
Get in the van.




Ever seen a gill net before? Me neither.


Ask about my pronoun preference.



I'm assuming wine tasting. I want in!


In dog beers, I've only had one.



Look, a drain IN the cabinet. I like it.


Why do I eat meat? There are too many cows.









And some people had trouble with that...

This was an owl acquiring lunch...




TOONS ABOUT EATING....





Two of my very own about eating...


WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...

(eating and drinking still)

AND THEN THERE'S THIS...


This is well worth the read....



I will never look at a bottle of this the same way again...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your megachurch picture made me think of something a friend of mine said about these churches..."six flags over jesus".

Robin said...

I am disgusted by the picture of a naked woman cooking... Who on earth breaks an egg that high above the skillet?

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive