About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

OOPS!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I just posted Thursday's post. I liked it, but I don't have time to do another...sorry.
My wife is moving one of her stores (lock, stock, and barrel) to another space and I, of course, have duties to perform.


For you people who do not have a blog, errant postings are extremely easy. When you organize a post and upload it to the server, then you hit post, it goes out immediately and THERE IS NO WAY TO ALTER THAT!!! 
There is a simple button that allows me to select the date and time it is posted, but if you forget that...well, you are fucked.
Sorry.

1 comment:

Abz Fake Daughter said...

OOPS!!!!! See, if you had had that apologetic post as a clue in one of your crosswords and put OPPS as your answer, you would have been terribly stumped, my friend ;o)

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive