About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


First, let's play a little game of "Caption This Photo".
Highlight for answer...
 [ ROBERT DOWNEY JR ]

 [ WILDE ]

 [ BEN DISTILLER ]

 [ ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER ]


PEOPLE WITH WRITING IMPLIMENTS







TV AND COMPUTER LANGUAGE...


 ...that's what she said.



For reasons that I have yet to comprehend, most of my design and photography sites have begun posting stupid messages about how we should live our lives. I hate them, but apparently I'm not the only one...

Here's one that is particularly stupid...
 Having written a dozen novels, I know as a fact that they take years, not weeks.

And then this...
 The person who wrote that has never met my wife.


SIGNS

At least it doesn't stink...

Something I didn't know....


Of all the words to misspell.....


??????....







And in the Yeah, Right department...

Dabo Swinney is the coach of the other University in South Carolina. The Georgia Tech fans did this...

And just one more thing about Clemson....


This is beautiful.....


BOOKS....




MISCELLANEOUS STUFF....

Those bastards!!!!














A FEW FUNNIER CAPTIONS...






TOONS TO AMUSE....




One of my very own....

BITCHES ON BEACHES....



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive