About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

JUST SOMETHING MY WIFE FOUND...

For all you people who have forgotten, we, Americans, have the right to assemble. It's like....WRITEN FUCKING DOWN SOMEWHERE!!!
So, anyway, 16 fucking people stand out in front of the State House on public land here in my home town and hold up signs and here is what happens to them.
You don't have to watch the whole thing, but if you watch any of it please ask yourself a question....do these people look like enemies of the state...anarchists...or....oh, fuck you know what I'm so upset about, so just watch a little of it.
(and I sincerely apologize for the fucking McDonald's ad at the beginning....oh, the irony)
Just click on the hard to see 'click here' thing below.
click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i also found the McDonalds intro highly ironic and wondered why TF they couldn't have had something more relevant.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive