About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

IF YOU JUST ARRIVED HOME FROM CHURCH, YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THIS


Let's have a bible lesson....shall we?

The biggest complaint with most religious people is that they don't know shit about their own sacred document....

The same people who accuse me of picking just the stupidest shit out of their book, pick the stupidest shit out of the Koran every time the discussion arises.
I am a none believer, yet I'm a really nice, law abiding guy...except for the pot thing.....

When you sit in a pew and take in what some guy says in the pulpit, you spew out shit like this.

 To use her own brain never even occurred to her.



Repost this, but I like to think about this....
 The key element is eternal life.....eternal.....that connotes, if not denotes, infinity. Do both of the groups above think that "their side" will live for infinity and the "other side" will spend the same infinity in eternal pain and suffering.
IS THAT WHAT YOU BELIEVE?


It's never too late to think for yourself, people. All you have to do is step back and pretend that you were born on another continent. 
Just for a moment think what you would be like if you....the real you....were born in Tibet, say.


But with all seriousness, I don't give a flying fuck what you believe unless your beliefs fuck with me, but I feel so sorry for the children nodding off to sleep worrying if they are going to burn in hell forever. That just ain't right, ya'll.




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive