About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A LAME POST CONCERNING FOREIGNERS



Too fucking busy to give this my best. I promise to do better soon....





It says 'This is how China fights cheating in schools'....


And lines like the above stretch for miles...and miles...and miles.






"Of course I'm holy....don't I look holy?"......

I mean, Damn, Japan...have you no threshold?



Yes, that is who you think it is...


I like this guy. He just seems to have his shit together....



Anybody know anything about this?


I wish this motherfucker the best....I mean that...




No, he's not fishing. He is cleaning dead fish out of a polluted river.....and he looks as little pissed over the whole affair....

No, this kid is not drowning. He's swimming (for recreation) in Manila....

These people were sightseeing the large waves...



These are active volcanoes. Go figure....



Besides gold vending machines, they now have diamond vending machines...




TOONS ABOUT FOREIGNERS....






One of my very own...

WOMEN LOOKING LIKE SLUTS TRYING JUST A LITTLE TOO HARD TO LOOK DRAMATIC...




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive