About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

GOT 12 MINUTES TO KILL?

Meet the guy who brought you a new pastime.


Just click on the phrase "NO NEED TO WIPE TWICE IF YOU'RE GOOD" below for a link to a pretty good site.


NO NEED TO WIPE TWICE IF YOU'RE GOOD


And by the by, TED.COM ought to be in your favorites....trust me on this one.


PS: To my foreign friends, this is America's idea of the absurd.....it don't always have to make sense. 

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I've watched many TED videos and my reaction is always the same. "Shut up, you pretentious fuck!" Ideas worth sharing? More like self-important dolts stating the obvious. But, that's just my perspective.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive