About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

LET'S LEARN SOMETHING NEW, SHALL WE








Ha! More people quit their jobs than were laid off.


And now some good news....


This is a Texas hailstone....

Teenage birthrates have drastically reduced...except in the bible belt.....

Clever this....

China and other developing countries are ruining their environments...

This is not snow, it's scum on a river....

That is an ocean wave crashing behind him on a beach...



I wouldn't like this if it were the other way around.
Do you remember the 


"...while being hit on the head by the murder weapon"!!!!!!



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive