About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

SATURDAY #1467





Humans were never meant to have Chlamydia. Someone obviously fucked a koala.




There are a lot of people torn between their love of the Catholic faith and their racism against Latin people.



Last night my wife woke me in the middle of the night.
I was lying in a semi-fetal position with my back to her, on the extreme outside edge of my side of the bed.
Faster than I have ever seen her move, her foot, toes splayed (see above) streaked across the bed, traveled the entire length of my butt crack, then across the bottom of my ball sack.
Needless to say, it startled me, so I grabbed her leg and flung it across the bed....and she got mad at ME!!


WARNING:
I have a friend who walked down an alley to take a piss on St. Patrick's day, got caught and is now on a sexual offenders list.
Be careful out there, my friends.



Why don't they just make it illegal to shoot people with assault weapons?



And the bad news is....


I can't remember which is the fucker and which is the fuckee...
An appropriate one of my very own...

OOMVO...

Seriously, how does Wikipedia make money? I know it's volunteer and stuff, but there has to be overhead. With no ads, I just don't get it.





If you don't recognize this, you are not Southern...

1000 words...

Due tomorrow....do tomorrow.


Yeah, it's a wonderful world...just ask this guy...

This is what insanity looks like...

I once told my first wife that I could stand flat-footed on the floor and jump onto the dining room table. And I did.
Then she said that she could do it also. I said, No you can't, so don't try. She did anyway.
Now go back and look at the clip above and this time watch the young man's hands. Do you see how fast his hands move...the hands that barely miss the counter?
Well, my first wife's hands did not miss the edge of that table and she almost broke eight fingers. She was a mess.
The zinger is that she was a classical pianist and still.....had.....to.....practice.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The guy jumping on the counter....what kind of dumbass would do this with socks on? His feet slip out from under him as soon as he gets them on the counter. A lot of these "fail" videos on the Internet almost seem intentional. Or maybe I just have an unfounded hope that people aren't really THAT stupid.

Wikipedia solicits donations on a fairly regular basis. When arriving to a page you will, on occasion, be greeted with a message from the founder asking for a contribution.

Anonymous said...

Your most trusted advisor donates to Wikipedia every year (and reads it almost every day).

Jambe said...

Yeah, Wikipedia shows ads asking for donations from time to time. The Wikimedia Foundation is a non-profit which operates Wikipedia (along with about a dozen other wiki projects, which you can explore via that link). Speaking of charities, here's a video about how they're hamstrung by legislation and popular attitudes:

Dan Pallotta: The way we think about charity is dead wrong

Anonymous said...

Thanks designed for sharing such a fastidious idea, article is fastidious,
thats why i have read it entirely

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive