About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

ANTI-SERMON #1570




Get under the spout where the glory comes out...

This is not irrational to some people...


Interesting point...
Christians are taught to kill homosexuals. Just read the instruction manual.

Daniel looks a lot like me...don't you think.
And, I might add, thinks like me.



Margaret first told me about this...



I don't believe that. I think they more or less stumbled upon it, then discovered that it was an excellent crowd control mechanism.

I don't believe in the Theory of Evolution, but I do believe in the Theory of Gravity and the Theory of Electro-Magnetism....


"Image" is the operative word here. Are we talking about god having an asshole and a useless pinkie toe? 





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive