About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

SATURDAY #1793




UC Davis's Officer Pepper Spray gets a $38K payout for mental trauma of being hated by the entire world


You can't make shit like this up...
 All they wanted to do was help the poor...but not irrational beliefs and you are not welcomed.
And then there's this at the bottom of the article...

Yep, anything looks nasty if you use those little blocks...
Did you notice her eyes?

USAToday headling...
The government healthcare is so bad, relatives storm hospitals and kill doctors and nurses.

Let's let these images stand alone again, so I can take some time off, shall we....












































No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive