About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

SATURDAY #1800



Would like your opinion on this site. My jury is still out...
>>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<<

Well, my wife's buddy, Ruben, screwed the pooch this time...




This is what a lifelong lesbian would look like if she decided to try a man...

"Is that your daughter, sir?"
 "Nah, I just bought her...straight cash deal."


I'm going to keep posting this until one of you motherfuckers comment on it...

These are those buried Chinese "soldiers" in their new housing...

What to know if you are free? Start protesting and declaring all the reasons you think that you are not free. If they stop you, then you're not free.


This is cool and all...
But if it were yours, wouldn't you point it toward the lake?

I heard on TV that the NSA does not have to inform the president what they are doing (plausible deniability), but the president is the only person who can stop them from doing something.



Real headline...
Bingo hall brawl leads to lifetime nationwide ban for six women


"Yes, operator, I would like to escalate a war we ain't got shit a chance in hell of winnin'."

This guy is facing possible termination. He said "If they're gonna fire me, they'll have to fire me as Cap'n Crunch"...


There is a new TV show like Walking Dead, but it has no zombies. All it does is have all the computers going out at once...thus no electricity, no money, no trains, no nothing.

I bet the ones who don't have guns either get them a gun or they won't last a week.


FIRE SALE: TOMORROW ONLY

(sounds like he's going to set his store on fire tonight)


 Guy on the left looks like me.

A couple of automatic door stories to tell your friends down at the bar...
 I guess that's why you always hold the door for the next guy.

And to think, this could get me arrested in Russia...

A man described as "a funny fellow" left instructions for this to be done at his funeral...

Sometimes to fuck with them, I like to walk between people who are holding hands.
Old people can get away with shit like that.



I sure wished I knew how to make stuff like this...

You would have to think there were some sort of animals on this island...happy as pigs in shit in their very own tiny eco-system...

 I wonder how long it will be before we find out exactly what the quarks are made of...


 And while some people are exploring the smallest building blocks of matter, some folks are teaching their children this...

Having done nothing to demonstrate that he deserved it, Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize.
That's fucking embarrassing.



I need to meet this man...

"I told them to get the kids out and everything, and me myself, being an alcoholic, I was trying to get my beer out," said Walter Serpit, "I went back into the house like a dummy and the door shut on me because this back draught was about to kill me."

This is good to know...
 ...or just do it this way...
That's called a mechanical Mexican.


I'm equally frightened of extremist on both sides of the political spectrum...


Bible scholar claims Christianity invented as part of ancient Roman psy-ops campaign

I didn't really buy this idea, but it was interesting. It posits that to counter the strength of the Jewish uprising, the Romans gave them the messiah, a man of peace, who they had been waiting on.
My buddy, Bernie, said that the Messiah of the Jews was not a holy man, he was a military general.
Go figure.


Try reading this in an Indian accent...






I'm asked why I hate god.......


 So what does the Bible says about prayer...
That is either an outright lie or it is a mistake...both damning.









No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive