About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WEDNESDAY #1811






They paint the Golden Gate constantly...the crew never stops....
And one must admit, those cables look good.

Something to think about late at night....
One in forty American men wear women's clothing sometimes, and we've had well over forty presidents. I'm just saying, statistics dictate that one of these guys was prancing around the Oval Office in a prom dress.


I wonder how many people gave up on that last image and missed it.


I told one of my young bartenders that she drew her eyebrows on too high. She seemed surprised.



If feminism could be more about equality and less about revenge, that'd be great.



Bus ad placement...


She was an optimist...oops...
 I saw another headstone that after the name read: ...who should've learned to swim.


 Now think of her photographer's instructions....
"You want me to put what where?"

TRUE: It took him a long time to master the crossbow...

OOMVO...

I was waiting in line at Walmart and a kid picked up a penny and started eating it. His mothere said, "Oh, gross, you don't know where that thing has been."


Proving that balls have a brain of their own...


51 year old Doug Hutchison married 16 year old Courtney Stodden. 3 years then divorce.
He was that total prick in "The Green Mile".


What heaven must be like...


 They can't all be gems.

Scanner controlled board...

Opalized pine cone...

"This beautiful specimen was found at... "Kens Retreat" in the Coocoran mining area N/West of Lightning Ridge..." 
The centre of Australia used to be an inland sea. Miners now unearth opalized fossils from its hot dry deserts.  Opalized fossils include vegetation or wood from Boulder Fields and opalized clam shells from Coober Pedy.
Opalized fossils also include sea shells, teeth, and even opalised belemnites (squid). Opalised shells with good colour and small amounts of potch are hard to find, and many are worth more if left natural and unpolished. Among the rarest are opalized pineapple, found only in White Cliffs Opal Fields."




Clue: When it's saved it's taken.
[ A SEAT ]





I've been giving my wife's up-coming shaved head some thought, and it offers some intriguing "stranger in the bed" fantasies.






OOMVO...


I want to meet this guy...

How does a woman carry a child in her stomach for 9 months, got through the pain of delivery, hold it in her arms, and end up naming it Laquisha?



Another language smile...




Our law makers have been bought is why...
You can bet your sweet ass that somebody is making a buttload of money by it being banned.

I'll just have one more for the road...
I think his truck is drunk.

Easy, funny costume idea for next year...




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive