About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

ANTI-SERMON #1836




 Read the bible. Make a list of all the times this "Omnipotent" entity screwed up. You may learn something.


Think that's an isolated contradiction? 
This is an illustration of every contradiction in the bible...


 And death is the ultimate unknown.
The most powerful card in religion's deck...






I got a comment from a Christain who is also a scientist. Here's all I could think of...

 (I hope you can see how silly that sounds)
Pleeeeeeez.









No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive