About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, February 14, 2014

FRIDAY #1898


Woke up this morning and it was snowing like a motherfucker...

Yes, that is my home, and yes that is a big ass limb on my power line, and no I didn't lose power...
 But notice how it fell right in the corner, missing my back porch and my garage.
The power company showed up within a couple of hours and I'm as good as new.
Beings how I'm lame, all my neighbors showed up to move all the vehicles, haul all the debris out to the street, etc.

By the way, it snowed more in Atlanta than it did at the winter Olympics......thanks, Obama!


You young people never really had the opportunity to be amused by this funny, funny man. That's too bad...

How does shit like this get funding? I've been in the business for a long time, and I have never understood, with so many great ideas out there, how it is that crap gets funded...


If your to-do lists begin with “wake up”, you might want to rethink to-do lists all together.





I’ve always wanted to fuck in a crop circle.




This was the pose in my nude drawing class that stopped me in my tracks...


I like asking motels if their WiFi is organic?




McDonalds sponsoring the Olympics is like Jack Daniels sponsoring the prom.


Art installation...

I don't remember why I thought this was funny, but I think it has to do with the old "my dick is bigger than your dick"...

 He's also somewhat of a show off...

I saw a documentary about this...
 It seems that when the little spinning feeler touches something, the contact retards growth on that side, thus causing it to wrap around.


My wife said she wanted me to dominate her, so I said, "Okay, let's play Scrablle."



One would think that professional biologists and zookeepers who have been doing this all their lives would know more about whether or not a giraffe should be put down than moms on Facebook and CNN reporters.


 Stupid people...making the world interesting since...oh...forever.


This is what grief looks like...

Do you see a problem with this sign?

OOMVO...

Buzz Aldrin was the first person to pee while on the surface of the moon. Take that Neil!


 You can't find quality observations like that on just any old blog site.


At an open house at my school I told a mother that her son cursed often. She looked me right in the eye and said, "Don't be a fucking snitch!"



Yo mama is so classless she could be a Marxist Utopia.



If god invented something better than rough, stoned, outdoor sex he kept that shit to himself.



Most men wish their wives or girlfriends sucked dick the way she sucks the fun out of everything.



This took me far, far longer than it should have...

 But you stopped one step too early. Who did the Cherokee slaughter to acquire the land? I can assure you it wasn't just sitting there all vacant.

This kind of thing is happening far too often not to be on purpose...like they want to be in jail...

Let's all think about this for a minute or two...

This is a pillow...

Well, I'll be damned...


I think we should all start judging each other more, cause there are far too many people feeling good about themselves.




The unfed mind devours itself.





Fitness culture in the US: one more way capitalism fucks 
everyone over.




Fish "drives" robot by swimming...

Just about as inappropriate as you can get...

I would like to own one of these...

Notice on-air password...

Who fucking stages a thing like this?!?!
Furthermore, wouldn't you think a lion would be far, far too valuable to risk?


I PLAN ON HAVING A LITTLE SOMETHING BOTH DAYS THIS WEEKEND. SATURDAY PROBABLY AN OLDIE FROM POSTS PAST AND THEN ON SUNDAY I WILL PROBABLY JUST GO THROUGH MY OLD RELIGION FILE AND CULL IT OF ANYTHING INTERESTING....GOOD LUCK.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive