About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

FUN SUNDAY #1889








Why are there so many?
 Because the bible is a perfect book.

Every time I hear the Thees and Thous I laugh. I think they think it's a "holy" language, forgeting about how fucking stupid those people were in King James' times...


The number of religious structures destroyed in desasters is the exact same as the group as a whole...

 Kind off sounds like a real dumbass wrote that part.


This scares me more than anything else, cause we've seen what those people are capable of if given power...

Got into a conversation with a Catholic about the church's mission in Africa. I reminded her that even though the Africans were dying by the millions of aids, the Catholics refuse to dispense condoms. I said it was nothing short of genticide...
 She shot back, Well the Catholics give more money to aid than anybody. I said, so "He might have been a serial killer, but he sure had a neat lawn."











No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive