About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

SUNDAY #1900


JUST SOME SHIT I WAS GOING TO THROW AWAY ANYWAY...THINK OF IT AS THE CRAP STREWN ACROSS YOUR YARD WHEN YOU'RE CLEANING OUT YOU GARAGE...



 Smart man...









What would you deduce if you found out that the exact same percentage of people who prayed multiple times daily died from leukemia as people who never prayed at all? What would be your take away on that?
Well, what if you found out that the exact percentage of people died from taking drug X than people who did not take drug X? What would you deduce from that?
This is not rocket science, people...it's life skills 101.



 Do people who write this dribble ever look around at the world?
 I think not.



It never ceases to amaze me that an otherwise intelligent person can look at every religion on earth and make these observations...
 "Religion 1 - manmade, stupid, laughable, misguided."
 "Religion 2 - manmade, stupid, laughable, misguided."
 "Religion 3 - manmade, stupid, laughable, misguided."
 "Religion 4 - manmade, stupid, laughable, misguided."
Etc.....
 "Religion 10,436 - manmade, stupid, laughable, misguided."
"My religion - devine, true, perfect, god proven."
 "Religion 10,438 - manmade, stupid, laughable, misguided."
(and 95% of the time it just happened to be the religion of your parents.)
Come on, people, you are smarter than that.


I'm not even sure what this means, but what cool thing to think about...


WOMEN, WHY DO YOU TOLERATE THIS SHIT?
It is always females who bring the shame, dishonor and cause all the problems. 
Why don't you wake up and realize that MEN wrote the myths and men are more powerful...thus, you lose.
It would be silly if it didn't ruin so many lives...

It's not me who belittles you, ladies. Just read the fucking book!
 This pig read the book and from his stand point he is perfectly justified in this "fact"...


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive