About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

ANTI-SERMON JUST FOR LAUGHS


I feel the need to explain to all you newer viewers that I don't really care if you believe your cat will save you from death and allow you to live forever, as long as it keeps you from stealing my TV, I say go for it.
But when you use some Bronze Age mumbo-jumbo as an excuse to pass laws that affect people's lives that don't believe in any mumbo-jumbo, then you and I have a real problem.
So today, let's have a few laughs at the absurdity...



And my favorite...






In which school of thought do you belong?

Who the fuck would want to hold hands with god while they jacked off?







2 comments:

Angel Slot said...

OK so your male yogurt commercial one has been going around in my head all weekend...found one, though I realize "Its only John Stamos" right :) http://www.marketmenot.com/dannon-oikos-yogurt-john-stamos-gets-dumped-commercial/

Anonymous said...

So I just spent about 45 minutes selecting random post after random post. no wonder I don't get shit done at work in the mornings.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive