About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

AN OLDIE FOR SATURDAY AND SOME OTHER STUFF #1953


Newest college "prank" is Smartcar tipping. Similar to cow tipping, but it's a felony...

LET'S DO POLITICS 





 Just thought you should know that every single Senate Republican just voted against equal pay for women. I think they can kiss the next presidential election goodbye.


Hope you enjoy this oldie...


And/or try this simple game. You add planets to a solar system and if you put them in the wrong place, their gravitational pull causes....well, you'll see...



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive