About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

FUN WITH LANGUAGE SATURDAY #1974


Just a quick post for this Saturday because, by god, you guys deserve it.
"Fun With Language" is a throw-back to the days when each day's post had a theme. That proved too time consuming, leading to the present format as a true olio.
Enjoy.



 The picture.

Human hair...
 Question: Ebay has a strict policy against selling body parts. Does that include human hair, and if not, why not?


Waaaay too much information there, Sparky.









The eyes...it's all in the eyes...

This is very clever...





Looks like somebody lost a bet...






 Still, my favorite was a sign I saw with my own eyes:
Live Bait
Fireworks
TV Repair
Notary Public



At my favorite bar. I was impressed...


 I would have liked to have seen that.



Guy broke up with girlfriend and did this...

A headline; a combination of words that may never have been formed into a sentence before...


Why would they do this?.....WHY?

My good friend, Joey...




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive