About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

MORE FUN LANGUAGE STUFF SUNDAY #2923


Every one of some guy's strike outs in his no-hitter...
 Pretty cool graphic.

This guys mug shot went viral...

HA!

 No matter how much he got paid...
 ...the guy who thought this up need more money.

Some of us find that less funny than others.

Tomorrow the USA is playing Ronaldo in the World Cup. I have money bet on Ronaldo to defeat MY USA, which, considering my betting track record of late, should insure the USA of a resounding victory.

Again I will have to let these images stand alone...no time for comments.









 One Of My Very Own...



Let's do Game of Thrones, shall we....







You had me at 'Talking Platypus'.



OOMVO...




Get it?
***********
***********
***********
***********
***********
***********
***********
***********


***********
***********
***********
***********
***********









***********



Subtitles...hell, yeah...













No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive