About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

SATURDAY FUN WITH LANGUAGE SATURDAY #2022



A deaf/blind Brazilian fan is able to "watch" the World Cup with the help of his friends.


Water usage in Berlin during German Wold Cup Match...
We would figure as much, wouldn't we.




 I wonder if they will have to re-sod after a crowd like that?


Iraqi forces were massing north of Baghdad, aiming to strike back at Sunni Islamists whose drive toward the capital prompted the United States to send military advisers. 

I just have one thing to say about becoming re-involved...

I'm not much of a PC kind of guy, but this repulses even me... 


As many as 75 scientists and staff in government laboratories in Atlanta may have been exposed to live anthrax bacteria after researchers failed to follow safety procedures.



The UK Government has banned the practice of teaching Creationism as science in all UK schools...even religious schools.


No time for many comments today....you know....soccer.






...and my favorite...



















Does anyone remember why this is funny?

One Of My Very Own...


OOMVO...















 But it doesn't have to be that way. 


 "White trash" - interesting word. 







No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive