About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, June 23, 2014

PEOPLE WHO ARE PROBABLY NOT LIKE YOU MONDAY #2024



CNN headline...

The universal language...

Matthew Leckie of Australia vs Ron Vlaar of The Netherlands

Seriously, I think English is the language of choice among players and referees. They all seem to be able to communicate no matter from whence they hail.


Another abbreviated post due to soccer...



 Poor guy...






If the world was fair...

How to get water out of your dugout...



Miss Coal....
 Some are more enthusiastic than others...

One step away from a Darwin Award Winner...




If you don't recognize this man, then you should admire him anyway...



Kid's teaching his little sister how to walk...

Shit you don't see everyday...

And no one even remembers his name...


Her and you...only a matter of degrees...







Fatherhood is just a word...

I HATE own goals!

Check out the background...


How my wife sits on a public toilet...

You trust your life to these carnies?
One missing bolt could send you whirling into the parking lot.

It's called karma...
 Speaking of karma...






It's called pride, and it's a good thing...
 Speaking of pride...



One Of My Very Own...
 And he has medals to prove it.


OOMVO...



Why not?



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive