About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

TUESDAY #2025




I was berating this guy today...
I made comments about his looks, skill and arguably one of the most recognizable faces on the planet and he STILL felt compelled to barber in a huge Z in his scalp.
Was told a young fan who had just survived brain surgery asked him to copy his scar....THEN that Ronaldo had PAID for the surgery and then I felt like a complete asshole.


 This is EXACTLY the way I view life...

And stupid people are a true prize...
 ...and....
I've said often and I will say again, some groups of people just make it too easy.
This young woman is getting a lot of attention in the interweb...



Human beings are works in progress that mistakenly think they’re finished.



Not that he did it, but that there was such a thing.

I read that to find out ahead of time where the prey has been snared, the spider tests strand of the web for its specific vibration.


 When you are poor, you have to invent amusements...

A lot of people say I look like him...


There are 2 types of countries:

1.   Those who use the metric system.

2.   Those who have been to the moon.



I called my cable company about my poor Roadrunner service. Immediately my call was answered with this: “Hello, what do you want? You can’t have it. Goodbye.”

I appreciated her straightforwardness.


You've never met my wife's family, have you?

Anybody know anything about this?


Sweating is gross, so I don’t do it.




The most beautiful thing on Earth, of course, is the Earth itself...

Wow!
 I think of all the time and money that women spend to get men to look at them, now we must look properly?!

 Extraordinary man...


I’m afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me.



Instant garage...


What do a blowjob and a steady job have in common? I haven’t had either in 10 years.



 OOMVO...

Is it weird to get an erection from a motor vehicle?


 Oh, my...







I've planted trees every where that I've lived...
 I think it's a good thing.

Photography...


The man who walks out of that door probably had a father, grandfather and great-grandfather who walked out the same door...


Someone asked me about my view on lesbians. I said, “Usually in HD.”


 Precisely.

@???

 The question is about when to extend your following distance...
 But that's not the point. The point is a paradox in the answers offered.

With few exceptions, I agree with this...


The officer said, “You drinking?”

I said, “You buying?”

Things went downhill from there.



If you really love someone, let them sleep.




If you don’t touch for no reason and laugh often, then you are not in love.



Worth another look at this tourist giving his shoes to a needy person...

Aah, that explains it...







No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive