About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, July 7, 2014

MONDAY #2038



Three 737 fuselages along a river...
 Try to guess why they are there. I'll give you a minute.

Guy flies camera drone through fireworks...

I guess his real injuries will sqash all the writhing time controversy...

Fuselages were being transported on a train that derailed...

The interweb loves this guy...

My nephew took my great-nephew fossil hunting and because of the recent heavy rains found a Bonanza...
 A vertebrae...
 ..sea urchins...they found a bunch of these...
Here's the creek and the little fellow with a find they have yet to identify...
You think this kid is going to grow up a Creationist? And while this kid is collecting fossils there are millions of kids collect Pokemon cards. Life just ain't fair.


Went to Google images under "Fuck the NSA" and look what I found...
I must be doing something right.

Recognize this guy?


Do you know how lucky we are that our Founding Fathers didn’t declare independence in the winter?




When did we, as a society, decide we were too good for TV shows about talking cars?



Living in a college town with a lot of Asian drivers, I see this every day...


Questions beg to be answered...


 HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHHAHAHA!!!

What most people think Southern girls look like...
 What Southern girls really look like...


Who needs a "beach body" when you can have an "central air body"....it's a Southern thing.



Photography...

Tells the whole story, don't it...


I don't know what this is...
 ...but it reminds me of a spy who had a very sensitive message tattooed on his scalp, grew out his hair and delivered the message unmolested.

What could possibly go wrong...
 ...and it's a drive thru.

It still fascinates me...

Why is there no salt level for pretzels between "No salt at all" and "Dead Sea"?


Shit you don't see every day...

Problem solving at its finest...

And he's safe!


Ever talk to someone so stupid they make you squint?


 In fact, it has been said that when the dog barks at the mailman, he does, in fact, go away....every time.

Know your priorities...


 Sold out crowd?


I find these things mesmerizing...
 One guy put one of those shredders on the end of a boom to clear land of trees...
There are excellent videos of this thing in action, if you want to look them up. I lost the link.


Oops, I bought beer instead of milk again.


I brought up how the German team had more black players than I thought and my wife says "I think you mean AFRICAN AMERICANS"



Parents had a coffee table art book when I was growing up. I found out what my dick was for looking at this picture...


The real reason that Americans use Fahrenheit instead of Celsius is the fact that Fahrenheit starts with F for freedom and not C for communism.



Even though it has proven proven over and over that it is capable of it, this man is betting his life that his dog won't do something stupid...

What could possibly go wrong.


Wear the same pants everyday and you’ll never forget your wallet.




Scientists Link Selfies To Narcissism.



Never judge people by the color of their skin unless they clearly have a spray-on tan.




Every man in America would gladly pay for any birth control your insurance doesn't cover if it means he doesn't have to wear a condom. True.



I think the average American is funnier than the average anywhere else...


Guy gets hit by car - left half a Chevrolet logo on arm...

Made me smile...

I would have a lot more respect for "black leadership" if they condemned ALL people who kill black people...



AND THEN THERE'S THIS...
Want to learn more about our mission to Mars?
This is pretty cool...an interactive tour of what it will take...
http://exploremarsnow.org/


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive