About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

SUNDAY #2037


Tim Howard...

This is what getting your ass kicked looks like...

PULLED SOME STUFF TOGETHER JUST SO I WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO POST ON THIS WEEKEND. HOPE YOU ENJOY.







I have a thing for portals...





No.




Yeah, that's us...




ANTI-SERMON

 Think about that just a moment.

There is only one thing sillier than this...
...and that's this... 
All you need to know about the whole problem is written out in this one "educational" children's instructional book...


 I have no idea what that means.

Just putting words in a sentence is not proof of anything...
 ...anymore than these words prove anything...

I have never heard a lucid discussion of love in a church...


Brave man...





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive