About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

WEDNESDAY #2033


Goodbye America...it was fun while it lasted.

Old soccer players never die, they just sue people...

Mexico has nothing to be ashamed of. They played a great game...
I will miss them...and I mean that.


Remember this guy...
Well, it seems to be catching on...

 Why one should curtail one's exuberance...


Enjoy your freedom...

You can wait 90 minutes for this one shot and it's well worth it.



That awkward moment when you try to use the remote to change the volume on your TV set, but your finger slips and you accidentally open the lid off a ICBM silo in Wyoming.




How bad can a good girl get before she’s considered a bad girl?



From the ISS...
Wow. Just wow!


You either die a hero or live long enough to die from Alzheimer’s.


 What good people should have done...

One Of My Very Own...

Very effective painting...
Most likely done with an airless sprayer....a very magnificent tool.

New fabric will not burn or even scorch even with molten aluminum pored on it...

Ran across this. You don't have to try and read it...
 I picked out the two of interest to me...
 How can every adult be guaranteed a fair wage if they don't know how to do anything? And despite what people want to think, there ARE some very lazy son of a bitches out there...so are they referring to them when they use a word like "everyone"?

Shit you don't see everyday...


Becoming an adult is probably the dumbest thing you could ever do.





What did Ford say to GM? I don’t recall.



OOMVO...


A WHOLE BUNCH OF ANIMALS
"He must smell my dog."
Dog HATES leaf blower...
 Dog has green pups and nobody knows why...
 Sissy bitch...
This, Gentle Reader, is not a trick of the camera...
 This is a dog, a deformed dog, but a real dog all the same. Vet didn't expect him to survive a week, but there he is.
 This dog needs an Academy Award...


Woke up with my credit card laying across my keyboard. I can’t wait to see what drunk me bought sober me.


 Speaking of...
That is just about the coolest thing I have ever seen.



Relationships work best if we are honest about not wanting to know the truth.


 I had no idea this was even possible...
I can only assume that in the wild the hooves are worn away while running.

 And, yes, he is thrilled with it...

Have you ever awakened and vaguely remember someone crying?



 Lobster photo-shopped on a planet?
No, he's in the bottom of a pot.
Cool, that.

This bird has learned how to open an automatic door so it can come and go at will...

It was stated that man is the only animal not born knowing how to frolic...
 You think that's true?

Speaking of frolicking...


If you don’t know what to do at a 4-way stop, just stay home. Life only gets harder from there.


"Oh, they really don't mind being caged up," they said...


I am sorry that I have not matured past the point of making everything into sexual innuendo….it’s just hard.




Insanity is relative. It depends on who has whom locked in what cage.




The key to good birthdays is low expectations.

(I am a master of low expectations)

Mothers...

Guess what this is. Go ahead, guess....
 That's the tapeworm that was once in her body.

Some researchers are waaaaay more dedicated than others...
 Speaking of biting...

Elephant decides tourist is just too stupid to trample...

Research chimps seeing sunlight for the first time...
That's one sad clip, if you ask me.
Chimp using a tool...


I've said it before, but it deserves repeating. Please take note.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive