About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

SUNDAY ANTI-SERMON AND MORE #2121


FIRST THE ANTI-SERMON...


You Catholics are telling me that you believe that Christ comes back to life every Sunday in the form of a bowl of crackers, and then you proceed to just eat the man?
Under any other circumstance, you could be committed to an institution for behavior like that.






I think many people believe that being written in a strange language makes it more holy.
It's just so very silly.

Bible slips in death of entire generation of Israelites in second go at telling the exodus story, and nobody notices Manufacturing Judean Myth: The Spy Narrative in Numbers 13–14.




In Michigan, St. Andre Bessette Church Festival attendees were "shocked" to see the face of Jesus in a pierogi! Pareidolicious! They're keeping the pierogi in a freezer for now.
Does that sound rational to you?

In my mind, these two things are identical...


LET'S HAVE A LITTLE FUN WITH LANGUAGE AND SUCH...













 Remember the old story about the girl calling a price check at Dollar Tree?






????
Anybody?

2 comments:

Spider Borland said...

I say it looks like Charles Manson.

Ralph Henry said...

Well, you would.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive