About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

SATURDAY THINGS GOING TO SHIT #2141


I've found the perfect song to listen to as you scroll...

I've danced a million miles to that song.

***********

Let's hope scientists can quickly develop a vaccine to prevent more cases of stupidity in Texas.

***********


A Tennessee woman was sentenced to jail for neglecting her yard work. The judge sentenced her to 5 days, but later reduced it to 6 hours.
************



Bystanders read headlines saying: "Ebola 1: USA 0" at the Daily Talk, a street side chalkboard newspaper, in Monrovia, Liberia, October 16, 2014.

*********** 



Fourteen people were killed at an open-air pop concert in South Korea on Friday when the cover of a ventilation shaft they were standing on gave way.


************


Rosetta spacecraft has gotten the go-ahead to deliver a special lander to a specific spot on the comet on Nov. 12.


************

Before we begin today's "Quick Post On Football Day" let me share this joke that I have gotten A LOT of mileage out of lately...
You're welcome.
Now the nonsense....







The whole concept was missed...
People like that that force companies to put all those silly labels on everything.


How much wind is too much wind?

Another road rage incident avoided...


***********
FUN WITH LANGUAGE







Awkward wording...









Got some free time?
Think you know something about geography?
Give this quiz a go....I fucking dare you.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/11138072/The-worlds-hardest-geography-quiz.html

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive