About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

WEDNESDAY #3552

One Of My Very Own
I think that is fucking hilarious.
<>
EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>




DYING IS SO VERY EASY


Sometimes being careful is not enough...you need a little luck, also.
=1=

In 1908, Bertha Boronda was found guilty of “Mayhem” and sentenced to 5 years in a Minnesota State Prison after she reportedly cut off her husband’s penis with a straight razor.
That knowing smirk.
=2=

Rule #1: Follow the fucking instructions.
=3=

It's probably not a good idea to live near very large, very hungry wild animals.
=4=

Watched a movie where soldiers sneaked up on an outpost and when the order came to open fire, they all stood up. Don't do that. Don't ever do that.
It reminds me of an Israeli general being interviewed after a great battle against overwhelming odds and he brushed it off by saying:
"It helps if you are fighting Arabs."
The AK-47 held above one's head seems to be their fighting stance of choice.
=5=

I can't even imagine that. Not for the cancer risks, but because of the fire hazard.
=6=

And there are some stupid motherfuckers who think marijuana is worse than smoking cigarettes.

Those people need a joint worse than anyone I know. Don't be willfully foolish. Please.
=7=

Child projectile in 4...3...2...
=8=

One does what one's got to do.
=9=

Typhoon in Japan. 1 million given evacuation notice.
People who don't want to die prematurely should avoid places that experience frequent catastrophes.
=10=

Of course, some jobs are inherently more dangerous than others.
And there is no shortage of people who volunteer to do them. Go figure.
=11=


<>
Jesus: Honor my sacrifice by refusing meat on all holy days and each Friday.
John the fisherman: *slides Jesus $20*
Jesus: Also, Fish isn’t meat.

<>


PEOPLE LEADING MORE INTERESTING LIVES THAN I AM

That must require a great deal of coordinated cooperation.
=12=

25 years ago today one-handed pitcher Jim Abbott threw a no-hitter.
=13=

A charity shop put Jeff Goldblum in every single frame in the store.
=14=

"Fishing is easy."  - wife probably
=15=

I've never presented the old dick in a box, but I have slipped my dick up into the end of a box of popcorn when my wife wasn't looking.
=16=

Dozens and dozens got it wrong.
=17=

=18=

The gang's all here...
Almost.
=19=

=20=

A true hero...
=21=

Speaking of questionable parenting, do you remember the demonstration training the woman did to keep her dogs out of the trash can and I asked if it would work on humans?
Well, this baby kept turning its head when offered food.

So the father pretended to offer it to a stuffed animal and it, too, turned its head.

So he beat the living shit out of the stuffed animal.

After witnessing that, the baby accepted the food.
=22=


<>
DAUGHTER: I have to use the bathroom.
ME: *pulls into rest stop*
DAUGHTER: Thanks.
ME: Make sure you’re back in 5 minutes.
DAUGHTER: I will.
ME: We accidentally left your brother behind once.
DAUGHTER: I don’t have a brother.
ME: Exactly.

<>
One of my favorites.


AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR

School has started...
=23=

People with statues and cameras is always a fun time.
=24=

=25=

Watch carefully...
=26=

=27=

*MNBT
=28=

=29=

*MNBT
=30=

=31=


<>
DATING *holding hands*
ENGAGED *arms locked*
MARRIED *one person is pointing out all the parking spots I missed*

<>


FACTS AND OPINION

The more they produce the lower the per unit price.
=32=

I can remember starring at this.
=33=

I don't care who you are, if you do that to my child then I am going to do it to you.
If he knows he has the power to do that in front of their parents, then he knows he has to power to do anything he damn well pleases.
=34=

It's not blood, it's myoglobin, a mixture of protein and water.
=35=

=36=

That happened more often than one would expect.
=37=

A Grandfather was in the British Navy. Here is a photo of his orders to attack Germany at the start of World War 2.
=38=

You know technology has gone too far when you have to wait to drink water.
Movie quote: As soon as machines start thinking, humans will stop.
=39=

<>
<>

Famous First Lines
<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>
<>
THIRD EYE BLIND
a band I never heard of

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is
loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is
it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if
it's the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

Ralph Henry said...

I've even had that problem a couple of times and it was always me being on a slow wifi. Sorry, that's the best I can do.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive