About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, January 25, 2019

FRIDAY #3683

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>


<>


Millions of anti-Maduro protesters have gathered in Venezuela

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-46970620


Would US soldiers fire on their fellow citizens. Well, they did at Kent State back in the 70s.
<>

 <>

 PROVOCATIVE LANGUAGE

 ^^1^^

^^2^^

 ^^3^^

 ^^4^^

^^5^^

 ^^6^^

 ^^7^^

 ^^8^^

 That' the way I feel about my novels. I could literally work on a book forever. At some point, you just have to let it live on its own.
^^9^^

 ^^10^^

^^11^^

 ^^12^^

^^13^^

 ^^14^^

^^15^^

 ^^16^^

Women are so very gullible. Selling shit to women has got to be the easiest job in the world. Think of all the stuff they are convinced they are required to rub on their face and skin.
^^17^^

^^18^^

<>
Why is yikes plural? Why so many yike?

<>
<>

WORD ON THE STREET

^^19^^

^^20^^

 ^^21^^

 ^^22^^

^^23^^

^^24^^

<>
At my age, rolling a joint involves an ankle.

<>
<>

INSULTS BEFORE THE INTERNET

 ^^25^^

 ^^26^^

 ^^27^^

 ^^28^^

^^29^^

<>
If they didn't already exist, public libraries would strike people as the most outlandish left-wing idea.

<>
Hahahabannanaha!
<>

 PROVOCATIVE IMAGES

Is there anything a woman won't buy?
^^30^^

Teenage serial killer and cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer standing with a giant bong made of snow back in 1976.
*MNBT
^^31^^

A 24-year-old Johnny Cash at the Memphis Zoo with his daughter Rosanne, 1956
^^32^^

^^33^^

Who needs to buy em...build em
How would you make up the bed? 
^^34^^

 This is Timmy's cum face.
 ^^35^^

 Hahahabannanaha!
^^36^^

 ^^37^^

The question was how to eject from an airplane that was on the ground. So they strapped rockets to the seat. 
^^38^^

^^39^^

I like shadows done like this.
 ^^40^^

Men martyrs get virgins. Never understood what women martyrs expect to get in heaven.
 ^^41^^

 <>
 And just one more language gag for good measure...

 <>
 <>

 <>

<>

 <>

 <>

 <>







 <>


 This pond contains high levels of copper sulfate, making it blue.
That we do that to our own home pisses me off.
 <>

 <>

 <>


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive