About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, January 3, 2019

THURSDAY #3661

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

NEWSY BITS

My daughter is paying us a visit. Besides a chance to visit my grandson, she is going to cook this.

If it's on the menu I have eaten duck in every restaurant I entered.
<>

<>



 MORE MEN AT WORK

Most men work very hard, but it seems that when it comes to throwing things they become the Nolan Ryan of the job site.
^1^

 ^2^

 ^3^

 ^4^

But if he works with wheeled vehicles, he becomes MacIyver.
^5^


 ^6^

 ^7^

^8^

Most men take great pride in a job well done.
 ^9^

Others not so much.

But check out the wrinkles in something that surely is not supposed to be wrinkled.
^10^

All men know that every job will have its fuck offs.
^11^

But every once in a while you come upon a job that most men would pay money to have. Driving this laser-equipped emergency vehicle comes to mind.
^12^ 

<>
Me: *sits still 90% of my day by choice* This is nice.
Also me: *stuck in traffic* You mean I just have to SIT here?!’

<>
<>


TALKING POINTS

The birth of my children were the most important events of my life.
 I took the responsibility very seriously and on that first night, looking down at her sleeping face, I knew that my life would never be the same.
^13^

I have very mixed feelings about this.
^14^

In all my 20 years of teaching, I only took beer in my classroom once and that was on a day I would have no students.
^15^

How old were you when you learned there’s an 8 in the middle of the 8 of diamonds card?
^16^

Why do women allow the demonizing of their body?
^17^

Nowadays selfies are made fun of. Evidently, all fads belong to another generation.
^18^

As soon as this asshole married his daughter I have hated him.
Here are some things known about Woody Allen:
- Mariel Hemingway says he tried to seduce her as a teenager.
- Dylan Farrow says she was molested by Allen as a child.
- He married Soon-Yi Previn, who he met when she was 10 years old.
- He has written movies and several unproduced stories in which adult men have relationships with teenaged girls.
- He allegedly dated actress Stacey Nelkin, who was 17 and in high school when she dated the middle-aged Allen.
Here's the full article:
^19^

<>
Welcome to your 40's. You are 15-20lbs overweight no matter what and sweat constantly. You irritate anyone under 30 and have 5 years max left before your phone completely confuses you.

<>
<>


PEOPLE NOT LIKE YOU AND ME


Let's play What Happens Next!
  
A. A head pops out of her ass.
B. One of her legs falls off.
C. The support rod almost violates her butthole.
D. An ostrich walks by.
^20^

Nice. Young me can't help but doing such things.
^21^

A. A head pops out of her ass.
^22^

How many hours of practice?
^23^

 I listened to a Ted talk about happiness. Apparently, there are scientific methods to determine how happy people are. He began the talk by asking this question: Would you be happier losing your legs or winning a major lottery?
Come to find out that within two years the people who lost their legs and the people who won a lottery were equally happy.
^24^


Never think something you saw on the internet will work for you.
Note: I get no warning when something will or won't load. That last image was cool until today.
^25^

Have you ever been this stoned?
^26^

<>
 "Kids! Come say goodbye to your father!"
-My wife, when I had a cold.

<>
<>


NATURE'S MARVELS



I once read that goldfish size is determined by the size of their habitat. Never did find out if that is true.
^27^

I had a gif of a young woman feeding a huge alligator and this was to be used to demonstrate the folly of her actions. But that gif was too large to upload.
NOTE: That one of the downsides of this blog host. It not only has a size limit on gifs, but it won't even allow MP4s. So now I spend many minutes a day converting the dozens of MP4s to gifs, then half of those would be revealed to be too large. Bummer.
^28^

Did you notice it tossing the tree from one horn to the other? That probably is very effective when dealing with a predator in the wild.
^29^

 Wheeeee!
^30^

"It's not worth it, bro."
I've done that with drunk friends a thousand times.
^31^

Why would the dog be allowed to do that?
^32^

Why you should never give your pet recreational drugs...
^33^

Life will find a way.
^34^

<>
Nearly all murders are committed by someone you know, so you are statistically far safer in life if you don’t have any friends.

<>
<>


SCIENCE AND STUFF


My reluctance to accept the lab-grown beef has been sidetracked by this...
^35^

B-2 Spirit, also known as the Stealth Bomber.
An American heavy penetration strategic bomber, featuring low observable stealth technology designed for penetrating dense anti-aircraft defenses.
Without computers, it would never have gotten off the ground.
^36^

 We all know the power of the computers in creating imagery.

Computers are used in most movies.

But that leaves me doubting many of the images I find online.

This was captioned - Baby Terminator...
 Well, is it merely manipulated?
 ^37^

 Glitter Bomb Made to get Revenge on Package Thieves

 And here's the way it works...
 ^38^

A volcanic eruption as seen from space.
 ^39^

Astronomers Just Found a Dwarf Planet Three Times As Far Away As Pluto
It’s official: astronomers found a new dwarf planet in our solar system and it’s the most distant object ever observed in our solar system. The tiny planet is called 2018 VG18 — later nicknamed “Farout” by the team that discovered it — and it’s about 3.5 as far away as Pluto, some 11.2 billion miles away.
^40^

Inside a passenger airliner in 1930.
Then the government tested the safety of such a configuration and found it lacking. Laws were passed to enhance your safety. Would any sane person demand that they rip out their modern plane seat and instead bring in a lawn chair?

Well, then there's this exact same mentality. 
We must ridicule these boneheads at every opportunity. 
^41^


 <>
 <>

 <>

 ^^

 <>

 <>

 ^^

 <>

 ^^

 ^^


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone writes about Bola88.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive