About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

WEDNESDAY #3674

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>


 <>

WARNING: I'm in trouble with Google again. They have pulled two of my posts, one going back to 2017. If I get shut down again I will be forced to go back to Folio Olio 2.com.
<>

 <>

WOMEN IN ALL THEIR GLORY

I have mixed thoughts on prostitution. Every thinking person is against the violence and abuse of young women by men customers and/or their female or male pimps. We are all against underage exploitation. But if a woman has no skills needs to secure employment to support her kids and she can consent to sex with a few guys to pay the rent, who am I to say she can't do it?
^^1^^

Assault, carjacking, sexual harassment, and bestiality all in one video.
I will admit that I got a little lost in the dynamics of the situations.
^^2^^

^^3^^

You want trust issues?
Cause that's how you get trust issues.
^^4^^

I can smell that.
That, as you can see, is a backyard business. They make pennies a unit, but they can make many units...at that pace.
^^5^^

Pay attention.
Is she too dirty or too clean?
I'm thinking she has a lotion or some such shit that repels the fish.
^^6^^

Shit happens to famous people also...

Let's take a closer look at that. 
^^7^^

Is there an excuse for this?
Okay, let's grant her never having been in an airport.
But wouldn't a normal person simply watch the other people and mimic their behavior?
^^8^^

Her first time is always a surprise.
^^9^^

Wait for it...
Miss Stevie Wonder Women
Hahahahahahahaha!
^^10^^

<>
Remember that sex on a regular basis helps keep your memory alive. So have a great 2015.

<>
<>

 MEN IN LIFE'S LITTLE SHIT SHOWS

January 1st, new members at the gym...

And...
^^11^^

This is a fun sport on which to gamble.
^^12^^

Trying to light a pocket of methane trapped under the ice.
Stupid bastard.
^^13^^

Speaking of ice...and stupidity...
 Made in China.
^^14^^

Bevo the bull not impressed by Georgia bulldog.
Go back and notice the dog (in red sweater) being dragged off in the lower right. 
^^15^^

Not today multiple fractures.
^^16^^

Can we assume that's his first time to try this?
^^17^^

Why does that very aggressive kid have a beard?
^^18^^

<>
Big dick doesn't equal good dick.

<>
Butthead Driver
<>

INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU MAY BE UNAWARE

National Geographic Award Winner
 It was stated that those chimney-like nests are made from the birds' droppings.
^^19^^

Testing a 20 kW bulb.
 I think it was for a movie.
^^20^^

NYC in the winter.
 What do you suppose those tan blobs in the park are?
^^21^^

 Humans are one of a few mammals that perspire to cool down. An adult can sweat up to 2–4 liters per hour.
^^22^^

An expanded explanation of this...
 ^^23^^

 Frames of Reference is a 1960 educational film illustrating various physics concepts through different frames of references.
27 MINUTES
I watched every fucking second of that!
^^24^^

 I would have thought hot/cold would be on the list.
^^25^^

 Repost? Hell, I don't know anymore.
^^26^^

Okay, I will admit that I would love to do this...
^^27^^

^^28^^

<>
Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

<>
<>

 
PRETTY GOOD IDEAS

I think that's a great idea!
^^29^^

They did it by not inviting any anti-science nut cases to give "an opposing view."
^^30^^

 Is that true?
^^31^^

 We could all learn from this mutt.
^^32^^

<>
No one ever notices when you are being provoked, just when you retaliate.

<>
<>

 LESS THAN STELLAR IDEAS
 
There are voters who believe that this will actually happen. That frightens me.
^^33^^
  
Whaaaaaaaat?!
 ^^34^^

Not today death...
There is no excuse for that. A few movement switches and that would be impossible.
^^35^^

 Language is a living thing and changes over time. Had the strict rules people had their way we would still be saying thee and thou.
^^36^^

 Two cities in the South West of the Netherlands have this tradition of competing for the highest bonfire during New Years’. Something went a little bit south this year...

One shift in the wind and they almost burned down the city. 

Finally found one that is moving...
^^37^^
 
 "As populism and a tilt to the political right has prompted many nations to question once welcoming immigration and refugee policies and embrace xenophobia, a nation with a centuries-long reputation for insularity has decided to move in the other direction. With its rapidly aging population and an underwhelming birthrate, Japan is opening its doors to large-scale immigration."

A huge influx of immigrants has yielded great upheaval for many countries. We shall see.
^^38^^

I try, folks...I try.
But many of my finds do not come with citations. If any of you find that I have posted in error, please let me know. I am a staff of one and it is not as easy as it may seem.
^^39^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<> 

 <>

The internet has empowered otherwise normal people to write things that they would never say to a person's face. I am one of the few remaining people who can believe that someone is wrong without thinking them evil. 
<>

 <>

 <>


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are softball fields in central park. I’ve played on them.
-anon from nyc

Dr. WeTodd said...

The tan blobs look like sandpits of a golf course and hot and cold has to be on that 15000 year old list along with day n night.

Anonymous said...

there is no golf course in central park

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive