About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, February 1, 2019

FRIDAY #3690

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

WEATHER MATTERS

My daughter and her family who live in Illinois...

Read this before you do something stupid.

 This is a smart way to do it - boiling water in Super Soaker

 Emergency rooms all over the country are full of people who don't understand physics.
 Fucking idiot

 Things I didn't know happened in cold weather...

<>

Meanwhile in Australia...

<>

To celebrate her newest single “7 Rings,” pop star Ariana Grande got a kanji tattoo. Unfortunately, it’s wrong.

<>

<> 

PEOPLE WHO SEEM TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

This tattoo was done by Eric Catalano at Eternal Ink in Illinois.
 God, I hope that is true.
^^1^^

Asian Muscle Memory
^^2^^

This CIA toolkit is built for concealing in a spy's butt.

This CIA-issued tool kit was issued to CIA officers during the height of the Cold War. It was a way for spies to get themselves out of sticky situations: to pick a lock, carve a tunnel, etc.

And half of the container can be used as a handle.
There is something about that I found hilarious. James Bond wondering around with one of those up his ass and pretending he doesn't like it. 
^^3^^

Now he's just showing off.
^^4^^

<>
How did Gotham City signal Batman when they needed him during the day?

<>
<>

PEOPLE WHO SEEM NOT TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

Motorist - 0; Pedestrian- 1
^^5^^

Throws hot coffee on a McDonald's employee in SC because he had to wait too long.  Possible 3-year sentence for misdemeanor assault and stupidity in public.
He looks like he's going to have a good time in prison.
^^6^^

That's the way I picture every single one of the people who leave me a negative comment. Honest.
^^7^^

Let's do it again.
????
^^8^^

I'll just let this speak for itself...
^^9^^

He had an electric hammer drill on the manual setting.
^^10^^

Oh good god.
^^11^^

<>
Apparently, being an adult means Googling phone numbers that call you rather than answering them.

<>
<>

SCIENCE STUFF

 ^^12^^

Japanese Astronomers find evidence of a big black hole that's just meandering around our home galaxy, the Milky Way.
Just something else to worry about.
Image above is an illustration.
^^13^^

A guy took some moss from the trees around where he lives, then put that moss in tap water. When it had been soaking for a while I squeezed the water out of it and put a drop under a microscope. That's how I found my water bear friend.
^^14^^


The Pearl Fish seeks food and shelter in the anus of a Sea Cucumber
Must work for the CIA.
^^15^^

This is 'Deep Blue', she is believed to be the biggest shark on the planet. She is 20 ft in length, and approximately 50 years old.
^^16^^

The little seedling froze to death during the lunar night.
^^17^^

A bullet from WW1 found embedded in a French oak tree.
^^18^^

It isn’t just an aspiration to a connoisseur’s taste that drives one to buy a bottle of expensive wine. With prices that can pay the mortgage for months, if not the entire loan, these vintage wines are a good investment, really. These vintage reds are expensive but available in the market. With enough sleuthing you can get a hold of one since their estates produced a limited number of bottles on the marked year.
Here a few of the most expensive wine bottles sold according to some source on the internet:
10. Domaine Leroy Richebourg Grand Cru 1949 (Côte de Nuits, France) – $5,921
9. Domaine Leroy Chambertin Grand Cru 1990 (Côte de Nuits, France) – $7,447
8. Domaine Georges & Christophe Roumier Musigny Grand Cru 1990 (Côte de Nuits, France) – $11,720
7. Domaine Leroy Musigny Grand Cru 2012 (Côte de Nuits, France) – $14,436
6. Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Romanee-Conti Grand Cru 1990 (Burgundy, France) – $21,216
5. Cheval Blanc 1947 St-Emilion (Bordeaux,France) – $135,125
4. Penfolds Grange Hermitage 1951 – $38,420
3. Chateau Lafite 1787 – $156,450
2. Chateau Margaux 1787 – $225,000
1. Screaming Eagle Cabernet 1992 – $500,000
^^19^^

<>
I finally found a promising video to help me solve plumbing issues, then the actors in training video just kept having sex and didn't fix anything.

<>
<>

THE HUMOR SECTION


 ^^20^^

I wonder how many people remember that.
^^21^^

Remember this fiasco?
^^22^^

 ^^23^^

*MNBT
^^24^^

 
 ^^25^^

 What a name for a cop.
^^26^^

*MNBT
^^27^^

<>
My wife and I are looking for someone to play the harmonica while we have sex. No weirdos need apply.

<>
 
<>

WORDS TO CONTEMPLATE

 ^^28^^

 ^^29^^

 ^^30^^

 Correlation or Causation? 
^^31^^

I just can't let this subject rest.
 ^^32^^

Vaccine hesitancy – the reluctance or refusal to vaccinate despite the availability of vaccines – threatens to reverse progress made in tackling vaccine-preventable diseases. Vaccination is one of the most cost-effective ways of avoiding disease – it currently prevents 2-3 million deaths a year, and a further 1.5 million could be avoided if global coverage of vaccinations improved.
^^33^^

 ^^34^^

 ^^35^^

 ^^36^^

My final comment on this subject...today.
 ^^37^^

^^38^^

 <>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

Yeah, until you need young men to go to war. I hate modern wars, but somebody had to stop the Nazis and the Japanese and I'm very glad we had some traditionally masculine men to go and do that. And nowadays I like them to run into burning buildings to save my ass. And don't tell me women do such things. Look at the numbers and the most dangerous jobs are overwhelmingly male.
<>

 <>

 <>


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive