About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, July 5, 2019

FRIDAY #3844

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>





<>






<>

 <>

 <>

THE GAMES MEN PLAY

Bunt Double


For those who don't know what a shift is in baseball: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infield_shift
^^A1^^

This is a Little League move that should NEVER happen in the big league.
 ^^A2^^

And when the same move is faked, it's good for a few laughs...
When I was a child in Little League I met a major leaguer who asked us if we would rather play for a living or work for a living. 
^^A3^^

Adam Savage's Iron Man suit flying.

That must be a fun job. He gets to invent all that amazing stuff and is given an almost unlimited budget.
^^A4^^

1 car becomes 2 car

I've shown this before but in case you missed it the driver of the first car is seen flying across the roof of the second car.
https://i.imgur.com/BRkfg4F.mp4
^^A5^^

I assume these men are playing a game of some sort...
^^A6^^


It's a young man's game, old man.
^^A7^^

Sniper Training - Day One
It's always funnier when it happens to fat people.
^^A8^^

Many of us have played don't get arrested all our lives, but what's the exact opposite of "resisting arrest"?

^^A9^^



<>

It's weird how an attractive face is the criteria by which we decide whether or not to lick the area a person pees.

<>
<>


PET ODDITIES


That's the second time I've seen a dog do that. Who knew?
^^B1^^


 I have no affinity for squirrels, but you must realize that the squirrel is running for its life and the cat just want to kill something...anything.
^^B2^^

Feuding neighbors...
 ^^B3^^

We have all seen a woman pet a bird...


But some of them take a step farther...
 ^^B4^^



<>

If the police never did wrong then people would trust them. Nobody ever made a song called "Fuck The Fire Department."

<>
In a parallel world far, far away...
<>


KNOWLEDGE ACQUISITION 
MADE EASY


^^C1^^

Wild Bison on Santa Catalina Island

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalina_Island_bison_herd
^^C2^^


 https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/america/teslas-new-solar-roof-will-be-as-cheap-as-the-average-shingle-roof/
^^C3^^


^^C4^^


 ^^C5^^


 ^^C6^^

Comparison in the sun's size to Earth.

And if you zoom in on the grid...
The Earth is that small dot right in the middle.
^^C7^^



<>

During WWII, one in five deaths suffered by bomber crews were caused by accidents. One in five. Accidents.

<>
<>





MISTAKES WERE MADE




Looks like somebody else lied on their resume.
^^D1^^


Like I'm going to take pop-culture advice like that from Donald Trump.
^^D2^^

^^D3^^

I almost made this a What Happens Next but it's just too obvious.
 ^^D4^^

  I have written whole novels on less.
^^D5^^

So, what would you do?
I'm thinking that the middle area is the safest bet, then crawl over to the downside.
^^D6^^

 That was happening far too often on a couple of stretches of interstate in my area. The state spent a bunch of money installing restraining cables in the median and they work.
 ^^D7^^


Did she maintain eye contact to establish dominance?
^^D8^^

<>
A couple of my fuses blew out. An electrician wanted $600 to fix it. A little Youtube, determination and now my house is on fire.

<>
<>


I'M NOT EASILY IMPRESSED BUT...



Women's USA basketball team vs. El Salvador's.
^^E1^^

You don't see too many great-great-grandfathers. 
^^E2^^


It took some effort but I managed to isolate a small area to prove to myself that it doesn't move.
^^E3^^


The last time I saw an ass like that it was on a float during Carnivale in Rio.
^^E4^^


^^E5^^


Are they mating?
^^E6^^

Singapore Airport

https://i.imgur.com/Q8qVLQ0.mp4
It's much more impressive in motion.
^^E7^^

Iowa Class Battleship squeezing through the Panama Canal.
 ^^E8^^


^^E9^^



<>

I think people on meth are angry because they got all them food stamps and no teeth to eat with.

<>
<>






FARTS AND GIGGLES



 ^^F1^^


 ^^F2^^


^^F3^^

And...
 ^^F4^^


 ^^F5^^


<>
 <>

 I think I'm a pike guy.
<>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great read today.
*Many thanks for the Trump idiocy posts.
*C-7: & Earth to sun ratio is amazing and shows just how tiny our world is
*How we can eventually afford a Tesla roof before we kick the bucket
Towanda

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive