About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, October 10, 2019

THURSDAY #3941

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

 <>

 <>

SAFETY NOT BEING THE PRIMARY CONCERN

I would charge him with attempted murder.

That was an extra-large gif that may not load properly.
If you have problems click here:
https://i.imgur.com/xygeODD.mp4
^^A1^^


A worker does what a worker has gotta do. 
^^A2^^


That's not easily ignored. I'm thinking he just doesn't give a shit.
^^A3^^

This tells me that the contractor didn't follow code.

These things are required almost everywhere on Earth.

 Each tie is rather lightweight, but when you have thousands of them per wall it secures it quite well.

^^A4^^


I think the kid found her parents' stash.
^^A5^^

This illustrates what could happen if you push the help too far.
"Just don’t miss this part."

SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^A6^^

The Perils of Motherhood

SOURCE: CLICK HERE

If you only click on one clip let it be this one.
^^A7^^



<>

“Diarrhea” isn’t my official safe word but I guarantee you’ll stop whatever you’re doing if I scream it during sex.

<>
<>


FROM COUNTRIES NOT MY OWN

In 1940, Germany, Japan, and Italy signed the Tripartite Pact in Berlin, a defensive military alliance that was eventually joined by Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, and Yugoslavia, as well as by the German client state of Slovakia.

I had no idea that the Axis had so many abetters.
[verification needed]
^^B1^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^B2^^


 I have read that the Allies picked cities with little or no prior bomb damage so they could effectively assess the damage done by the nuke.
^^B3^^


Modern Asians.
^^B4^^


I vacationed several times on a tiny island off the coast of Cancun, Mexico. And at night Cancun looked like that. They call it the pearls of Cancun.
^^B5^^

Somewhere in China...I think.

I find it exceedingly interesting that although they can all fly that so many of them still opted to run across the terrain, thus being the last to be fed.
^^B6^^

<>
My 6yo carried our Google Home Mini around the house all day asking it question after question to the point where I found it locked in the bathroom crying with a glass of wine.

<>
<>

CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL


The Mesmerizing Color Shifts of a Sleeping Octopus

I read that they are responding to threats in their dreams. I'm not sure. It may be an effective strategy to change colors during sleep to confuse any threat.

Longer clip with more colors and textures:
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^C1^^


 "Only baby owls sleep like that, not the adults. Baby's head is too big and heavy for its body and they can't hold it up when sleeping."
[verification needed]
^^C2^^

A guy started tearing down his unused chimney only to find 25 generations of stacked up birds nests.
 ^^C3^^

Let's consider this threat.
In places where this is a common occurrence, do you suppose they have companies that will come and snake-proof your house? If not, I would start such a company.
But there are places that can't be shielded.

I surmise that this happens in homes with septic tanks...but I could be wrong.
^^C4^^


Cane toad. Their skin contains a deadly toxin that can kill many animals. Dogs are particularly vulnerable.
^^C5^^


*MNBT
^^C6^^


<>

 "Racially charged" makes it sound like y'all out here buying triple K batteries.

<>

<>


FOOD FOR THOUGHT

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 

Folio Olio was attacked by a very energetic Climate Troll and I kept responding even after several of my more knowledgeable viewers warned me that I was a target.
^^D1^^

How much proof do you normal deniers need?
Carbon dioxide levels in the past sixty years are the highest we've experienced in all of human history. 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^D2^^


Municipal officials issued the order after surveyors observed a significant increase in the sliding speed of the Planpincieux glacier, which rests on the Italian side of the Grand Jorasses peak. 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^D3^^


We are a species of deniers. We ignore the hazards of smoking. We think we will never become addicted if we try various drugs. We put off getting an exam because we just don't want to admit that big lump could be cancer. Don't let that tendency spoil the planet for your kids and grandkids. Please.
^^D4^^

Be like this guy...

^^D5^^


 ^^D6^^


A few years ago a group of space scientists got together and declared Pluto and non-planet.
I propose that a group of prominent meteorologists get together and come up with a universe scale to describe the size of hail.
I suggest fruits and vegetables. From smallest to largest:
Pea
Grape
Strawberry
Plum
Apple
Grapefruit
Cantaloupe
and
Watermelon

The largest in the image above would be "apple".
^^D7^^


^^D8^^

Mark Tansey

Illustrations of modern conundrums.




^^D9^^



<>

Dogs are like babies, you can't actually tell people theirs is ugly.

<>
<>


OBJECTS OF INTEREST

1822 – Jean-François Champollion announced that he had deciphered the Rosetta Stone.
If I'm not mistaken, his epiphany was discovering that in all languages there is a frequency of certain words - like the, he, it, etc. But I watched the documentary a long time ago and it's a little fuzzy. 
^^E1^^

Trebuchet
SOURCE: CLICK HERE

That almost went in the lack of safety section due to where it lands.
^^E2^^


Somehow that kid still manages to look bored. 
^^E3^^

1941 - 8 door Packard
Boy, would I love to see that restored! 
^^E4^^


Notice position of the bird.
^^E5^^


Can you spell Germphobia, boys and girls?
^^E6^^

Admitting you live in a bad neighborhood...

Yeah, but it's also dangerous for you to change the lightbulb.
^^E7^^


 <>

They say intelligent people are rarely happy. I guess that’s why my wife is always smiling.

 <>
<>


REGARDING NAUGHTY BITS




Actual footage?

^^F1^^

People seem to get off over such things.

I peed next to Bo Didley one time.
^^F2^^

Asian underwear...


This American's response...

The juxtaposition of those two images is rather subtle. Give it some time.
^^F3^^



That poor woman momentarily lost the baby that was suckling on her breast. She may want to take more drugs.
^^F4^^


You bet it is, darling.
^^F5^^


 ^^F6^^

WOMEN WITH SEX TOYS
 And the proof is...

*MNBT
^^F7^^


<>
 <>

 <>

 That look on her face when she realizes it was all caught on tape.
<>

 <>

 <>

 HA!
<>

 <>


 <>

 <>

 <>


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive