About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, November 10, 2019

SUNDAY #3972

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

 <>

IT TAKES ALL KINDS
(AKA: PEOPLE NOT LIKE YOU AND ME)

You know how they say if you lose on sense the other senses heighten? Well, he lost his legs and enhanced his sense of intimidation.
^^A1^^


What in the name of Brave Heart is going on here?
^^A2^^


Yes, she's thinking EXACTLY what I'm thinking.
^^A3^^

A US soldier stops a civilian in Baghdad. What Happens Next?
A. Iraqi runs off on foot.
B. The Iraqi shows a bleeding child and is allowed to proceed.
C. The soldier pulls him out of van only to discover an explosive vest that did not explode.
D. Soldier washes the man's windshield. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

^^A4^^

 What could be so important that it couldn't wait?
^^A5^^

 We all know what we would like done...

No matter what, it was a hit and run. But the pedestrian was jaywalking.
^^A6^^

Does this man look desperately lonely?
 ^^A7^^


What would you do?
A. Demand your engagement ring be returned.
B. Call her every name that every child is forbidden to say.
C. Make her lap it off the sidewalk like a dog.
D. Drive off and leave the bitch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.


E. All of the above.
^^A8^^

Wait for it...
And then he just...drives off.
Her inconvenience is worth the story she has to tell. 
^^A9^^

Rude but accurate. 
^^A10^^

Must be his stepdaughter.
"Step" daughter.
^^A11^^

Pepper Spray vs The Road Rager
^^A12^^



<>

Last night my neighbor yelled at her kids so loud that even I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

<>
The problems of a sloth. (1 of 4)
<>


THAT WHICH IS SELDOM SEEN

I don't post such things anymore but this is special.
Not many spectators for all that work. 
^^B1^^


Seeing a runaway tire rolling down the highway is the only item on my bucket list and if the internet is any indication it happens multiple times a day.
^^B2^^ 


When growing up we had milk brought to our house.
And look what I have.

^^B3^^

Turtle Goes Fishing

^^B4^^

Which child WILL NOT get wet?
1. 
2. 
3. 
4. 
.
.
.
.
.
.



3.
^^B5^^



^^B6^^


Did you read it all? If not go back and do it.
^^B7^^


A lady so very easy to hate.
^^B8^^


Is a handle too much to ask?
^^B9^^


I have a thing about engineering like this.
^^B10^^



<>

If I got a baseball at a game I would not give it to the kid who was also trying to get it.

<>
<>


GET LEARNT


100 or so years ago tens of thousands of horses and mules began their one-way journey to the battlefields of World War One. 
And in WWII after the armor rolled through Poland and other countries the bulk of logistics were animal-powered.
^^C1^^

In zero gravity, flames tend to be spherical, as seen in this NASA test footage.
 ^^C2^^

Things That Were Happening Simultaneously
^^C3^^


My favorite brushes had a slant like that. It is perfect for leaves and grass that I painted on the bottom of my murals.
^^C4^^

If you think you’re supposed to wash your kid's hands every hour, think again.

New research has just arrived stating the opposite. According to this research from Ohio State University (OSU), living up close with farm animals could help boost a baby’s immune system.
(more on that in later posts)
^^C5^^


John Steinbeck wrote about boar who were tied to a tree and spoon feed for their whole life and with nothing to wear them down their tuck to grow around and reenter their jaw. The islanders made bracelets out of the circular bone.
^^C6^^

Eurocopter EC225 fault
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHC_Helikopter_Service_Flight_241
^^C7^^



<>

"No thanks, I'm a vegetarian" is a fun thing to say when someone hands you a baby.

<>
<>


TALKING POINTS

He is doing everything in his power to aid the Democrats' efforts.
^^D1^^

 Then there's this guy...

His extended family will probably do hard labor in prison for the next three generations.
^^D2^^


 ^^D3^^


$23 Trillion in Debt and nobody cares. 
^^D4^^
 
The only thing to get the average American to take to the streets would be increasing their taxes.
^^D5^^

 
 They said they couldn't release the dog's name or sex. Well, looking at the picture we can more or less figure out the later.


And this just in...
^^D6^^

 Finally honing my Photoshop skills. This is my first attempt at a face swap.
^^D7^^

I can't stop thinking about those people taking so long to pack their van when the fire was directly across the street. 
^^D8^^

When my Wife asks if I think her friend “is pretty”.

This is me when I get that or the old "Does this dress make me look fat" question.
 ^^D9^^

<>

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>





<>

 <>

 <>

 <>


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive