About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, January 9, 2020

THURSDAY #4032

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>





And here is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

SOURCE: CLICK HERE
It died even after those heroic efforts.

And...
With voice-over explanation:
SOURCE: CLICK HERE

<>




Yes, I do think it be like that. Unless there was tons of money to be made, there would be no war. And we allow those companies to contribute millions to the very politicians who will order the attacks.
<>

 <>

PEOPLE FUCKING WITH OTHER PEOPLE

 ^^A1^^


That is why you should never, ever pass a vehicle stopped at a crosswalk. 
^^A2^^


^^A3^^


 ^^A4^^


 ^^A5^^


 ^^A6^^


 ^^A7^^


 ^^A8^^


"Blood of Jesus!"
^^A9^^


I'll bet cavemen were doing shit like that with bones or whatnot. We are a very playful species.
^^A10^^



<>

If life is a video game, the graphics are great, but the plot is confusing and the tutorial is way too long.

<>

Indeed.
<>

IMAGES THAT MORE OR LESS SPEAKS FOR THEMSELVES


^^B1^^


 ^^B2^^


 ^^B3^^


 ^^B4^^


 ^^B5^^


 ^^B6^^


Bob is my co-pilot. 
^^B7^^


East of Eden. 
^^B8^^


 ^^B9^^


 ^^B10^^

 ^^B11^^


 ^^B12^^


 ^^B13^^


 ^^B14^^


 ^^B15^^


 ^^B16^^


Tales of Brave Ulysses 
^^B17^^


^^B18^^


<>

All I'm saying is that climate change wasn't an issue when we were regularly sacrificing virgins to the Sun God.

<>
<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


^^C1^^

Ouch!
^^C2^^

Nobody batted an eye when the Irish kid was asked to blow up the bridge at the battle of Hogwarts.
 ^^C3^^


^^C4^^


^^C5^^


"Lies are now the new truth."
- Donald Trump
^^C6^^


^^C7^^


Said no kid ever. 
^^C8^^


 ^^C9^^


 ^^C10^^



^^C11^^


<>
Wife: I want you to wear this bracelet. It was my grandfather's.

Me: It says 'Do Not Resuscitate.'

<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


Remember the helmet research that showed the #1 impact zone was the chin? I want one with a wrap-around chin protector. 
^^D1^^


 I would never stand that close to the edge.
^^D2^^


 ^^D3^^

My wife was asked to bring a potato dish to the neighborhood Christmas party.
 ^^D4^^


^^D5^^


????
^^D6^^

 
 ^^D7^^


"What about Tony? He’s lookin’ forward to the hotel, I bet.”
^^D8^^


 
 ^^D9^^


My daughter and I can o that. There must be some hereditary going on.
^^D10^^

 
^^D11^^

Deserted Island Raft
 ^^D12^^

<>
 <>

 
 <>

 Let me know how that tutorial works out for you.
<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>


1 comment:

Scott James said...

Puzzle time = Headquarters

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive