About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

WEDNESDAY #4066

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

 <>

A DOZEN DESERTED ISLE CARTOONS

It has always fascinated me that every cartoonist seems compelled to address this format.









 ---




^^A 1-12^^


<>

 Life Hack: If you carry around a 14-inch kitchen knife, almost everything is free.

<>
<>

NEW INFORMATION


SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^B1^^

^^B2^^

When I walked through Thomas Jefferson's Monticello they had a stairway just like that. They had a Park Ranger there to remind everyone to duck.
I just stood and stared at the trim wood that many very famous Americans must have bumped their heads on.

^^B3^^

 Hydrofoils are fast and smooth regardless of conditions, but they cost 3 times more than regular boats and their foils are vulnerable to debris.
^^B4^^

 ^^B5^^

Charities Withhold Money Meant For Bushfire Victims

SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^B6^^

^^B7^^

Green Birdflower plant

^^B8^^


I would think to be a submariner to be the most frightening way to fight an enemy.
 ^^B9^^

Smoke from a flare exposes a deadly pocket of carbon dioxide.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^B10^^

If it works it's not stupid.
^^B11^^


<>
Alice: I’m late.
White Rabbit: Haha, that’s my line.
Alice:
White Rabbit:
Alice: *stares*

White Rabbit: Oh shit.

<>
Hahahabananaha!
<>

SKILLS DEMONSTRATED

My risk to payoff ratio is way too high for me. 
^^C1^^


^^C2^^

Amazing performance from this skater...
 And the cameraman...cameraperson.
^^C3^^
 
Practicing for that giraffe you plan to teach a lesson.
^^C4^^


That's only five days!

^^C5^^

 It must have taken skill to track him down for the photo.
 Ditto this...
^^C6^^

Revenge is best served publicly.

 ^^C7^^


We may all need one of those after the polar ice caps melt.
^^C8^^


My wife does some weird shit in our yard and I cherish each and every one of her creations.
^^C9^^
 


<>

You get the public restroom all to yourself if you sing Happy Birthday to your poops.

<>
<>


FUN WITH LANGUAGE

I knew a guy who would listen to someone's story, then say, "Hell, that ain't nothin'", then go on to tell his story. I hated this man. 
^^D1^^

  A whole religion based on a lamp burning longer than it should have. As good a reason as any other I guess.
^^D2^^

 ^^D3^^

I'm thinking the town is named Niece. 
But I could find no such town. I did find people.
^^D4^^

 ^^D5^^

*MNBT 

^^D6^^

I always told mine, "Close your mouth before a fly gets in there and lays maggots on your tongue." It was very effective. 
^^D7^^

Not me. The day I graduated I went from being an Art Major to an Artist. 
^^D8^^

I've posted that several times but I think about it almost daily. 
^^D9^^

Fuck China. 
^^D10^^


It's called heroin and you can buy it on the street.
^^D11^^


<>
Mob boss: Feed him to the fishes.
[Neil deGrasse Tyson bursts in out of breath]
Neil: Actually these fish feed off Copepod and plankton!

Mob boss: Him too.

<>
The Little Trashmaid
<>

AND AWRY WE GO

With friends like that...
^^E1^^

It's true.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^E2^^

Throwing boiling water outside when it’s cold fail.
 
^^E3^^


^^E4^^


I couldn't have resisted either.
^^E5^^


He was warned.
^^E6^^

The dog wants to put as much distance between himself and the stupid human as possible as soon as possible.
^^E7^^

 ^^E8^^

 ^^E9^^

 
Hahahabananaha!
^^E10^^


The exact moment of regret.
^^E11^^

Our Great Communicator

It's much better to hear him utter those words.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
We could laugh at him which he makes very easy every single day.
^^E12^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 When you waiver you are not weakening...you are strengthening.
 <>

 <>


<>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>

 <>


NOTE: Please include how you deduce the answer, not just the answer. Thanks.

1 comment:

Kranky Old Guy said...

I'm a genius. The "M" is located in the lower right; it's partially shown. No other alphabet character has that shape. (No, it's not an "N" either; the letter N is shown as the 3rd character of the first line -- not a W or V either.)

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive