About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, March 9, 2020

MONDAY #4092

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 



Did we learn anything from the turn of the century Spanish Flu pandemic that killed tens of millions of people?


We should have learned to always keep a team in place to combat it early. But...


And early on we relied on these lying bastards to tell us the truth.

Chinese social media goes full fury after Wuhan's top leader suggests that "gratitude education" must be carried out among the people of Wuhan.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 

This is Dr. Jerome Adams. He is the US Surgeon General.
He is a very smart man. I want him in charge. 

 Well, there is at least one good corporate neighbor...
 
But there are a lot of pricks...

I heard (with my own ears) this man brag about how knowledgeable he was concerning the virus saying "Everybody keeps asking me how I know so much about this virus...I don't know maybe I should have become a doctor instead of running for president."

Watch this man's soul leave his body.

SOURCE: CLICK HERE

But don't worry, I know a guy who said Obama embarrassed him so I guess we're all even.

THE LIGHTER SIDE OF A DEADLY PANDEMIC

Don't do this.

Paper towels doesn't break down in water like toilet paper, and you'll clog your drains expensively.





The British have the answer for the coronavirus.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
<>

UPDATE

I am now voluntarily isolating myself. There are four cases of the virus in my city today. I'm too old to risk my maintaining my usual routine in these most unusual times.
I am not panicked. I feel good. And I have a ton of art projects on the drawing board to keep me busy.
Stay safe, my friends. And don't do anything foolish.
<>

 <>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE

^^A1^^


I've never had anything from Starbucks. Honest. 
^^A2^^

 ^^A3^^

 ^^A4^^

 ^^A5^^

 ^^A6^^

 ^^A7^^

 ^^A7^^

 ^^A9^^


^^A10^^

 ^^A11^^

 ^^A12^^

Wait.. is this just a documentary on how restaurants work? 
^^A13^^

 ^^A14^^

 ^^A15^^


<>

Remember, for every wrongly dismissed genius there are a million dismissed idiots who think they are geniuses.

<>
<>

PEOPLE NOT LIKE YOU AND ME


Cookie and milk...the perfect combo!
**IKIARBISW 
^^B1^^

 


 ^^B2^^

 ^^B3^^

 I liked the story, but then they included the print and it does not match the tattoo.
Why? 
^^B4^^

Okay, I would do that...if I could still squat down like that.
^^B5^^


This reminds me of average guys getting into fights with guys who fight or train for fighting regularly. Those cops practice that all the time - fleeing felons do not practice evasion.
^^B6^^


**IKIARBISW
^^B7^^

I couldn't find a clip that actually shows the beheading...blood and such.  Putting its head in your mouth and biting its head OFF is two whole different horses of another color.
^^B8^^

Another visit to Fuckthatshitistan...
^^B9^^


"You never thanked me! Not even once! You never thanked me!"
^^B10^^

Midwest Romance

Hahahabananaha!
^^B11^^


<>

Remember when the internet used to come in through the phone and made a terrible noise like robots screaming.

<>
<>

GET LEARNT

Dropping in supplies
Smaller packages solve a lot of problems like being crushed by a huge ass crate. 
^^C1^^

Blue methane flames during the 2018 Hawaii volcanic eruption.
You gotta be very interested in rare volcanic phenomena to go that close to lava and methane spewing from cracks in the road. I probably wouldn't.
Taken in Hawaii 2018 by G Brad Lewis
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^C2^^

Punctured battery
And they allow those on airplanes?!? 
^^C3^^

And...
Is this a standard form of fecal measurement?

^^C4^^

I bet this happens often. 
^^C5^^

NASA’s Juno probe just dialed in this view of gigantic cyclones swirling on Jupiter’s North Pole region.
^^C6^^


And that's why they have a superabundance of screws.
^^C7^^

If you don't understand how electricity works call a pro. I maintained nuclear missiles and I still call a pro.
^^C8^^


SOURCE: CLICK HERE

That's an interesting read.
^^C8^^

The Washing of Hands

Not me. I always wash the backs of my hands.
^^C10^^


^^C11^^

Why you should never feed them...
 ^^C12^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE

^^C13^^

Map of Hamburg, Germany during WWII, camouflaged to try to get Bombers to drop bombs on the Binnen Alster.


Speaking of, let's take another look at this diagram of the days after D-Day...
 It makes me proud to be an American.
^^C14^^
 
^^C15^^


<>

My wife thought Herpes was a Greek god.

<>
<>

RATHER INTERESTING VISUALS


Any Star Trek fans out there? Here are a few should-have-been but weren't...




 ^^D1^^

Cross country skiers look like a line of music.
 ^^D2^^

Imagine if people in paintings aged.


 ^^D3^^

The Banana
^^D4^^

**IKIARBISW
^^D5^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>

 <>

<>

<>

<>

<>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle:
1. Piggy back ride
2. Side by side
3. Laptop computer
4. ?
5. 40 days and 40 nights
6. All hands on deck

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive